Rules & Regulations for Research Courses
Applications are invited on prescribed form along the original documents must reach to the principal's office before the starting of session. The last date for receiving forms according to Govt rules & regulations. The documents required are.
Apply knowledge from the humanities, biological and behavioral sciences in functioning as a Research Students. Function effectively with members of the health team and community applying the knowledge of human relations and communication skills in her work. Participate as member of the health team in delivery of curative preventive, promotive and rehabilitative health care service. Mobilise community resources and their involvement in working with the communities. Demonstrate use of ethical values in their personal and professional life. Demonstrate interest in activities of professional organization. Recognize the need for continuing education for professional development. Demonstrate basic skills in teaching patients and giving nursing care to them. Demonstrate basic skills in administration and leadership while working with other members of health team and community.
Basics Rules and Regulation P.hD CoursesRead Instruction Carefully.
- Certificates of Matriculation, 10/+2 Higher Secondary,Graduation,Post Graduation or the previous examination passed.
- Character certificate from the head of the Institution last attended.
- Detailed Marks Sheet, Migration Certificates.
- Attested copies of SC/BC/ST-Certificate from Executive Magistrate if required.
- Copies of any other documents (Qualification, Sports, Cultural activities etc.)
- Eight copies of passport size photographs.
- Domicile certificate.
- The application can be sent by the registered post or can be deposited at college reception. Incomplete application or received late will not be accepted.
|Pharmacy||Post Graduate||Concern Department||According State Govt Norms||Not Decided||2 -5 Years||Comming Soon|